by HEIDI EMMETT
Hello everyone. While I am taking a break from teaching a “workshop” this upcoming Artistic Alchemy Retreat, I really want to teach techniques in “breakout sessions” during the evenings. Here are some of our thoughts on them so far:
It looks like Jane will teach one (she’ll talk about it at some point), Sandra said not this year, and Heidi, possibly one a night starting Tuesday evening.
- We have decided they will be about 1-1 1/2 hours long.
- They will be hand work only (maybe some stitching by machine that can be done later).
- Each session will come with a (mostly) complete kit to work with.
- Basic sewing supplies as in, scissors, pins, thimble, etc. you would bring to the session.
- 10 kits for each session more than likely, a more doable size of class for all concerned.
- Bring your favorite refreshment and sit, sip, and stitch!
- Pricing/signups, all the little details will be posted probably in June maybe even July.
- The following pictures are IDEAS that I am THINKING ABOUT. That’s all. Just IDEAS.
Do you see my dilemma? Soooo MANY IDEAS. In the coming few months I will be testing them all out and others too. My motto in picking them out is: “Make it up, make it fun, and get it done! Hugs, Heidi